SolarFlower

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolarFlower

Discussion forum for solarflower.org

3 posters

Hello! (title)

Morris Dovey
    Morris Dovey

Hello! (title) Empty Hello! (title)

Post  Morris Dovey Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm

I don't mind being first to say "Thanks!" to Daniel for getting a forum up and running. :-)

Hello! (title) Empty Re: Hello! (title)

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 pm

I second that.
    Having an open source project for collecting and using solar power energy is well worth my time.

Bert
    Christo
    Christo

Hello! (title) Empty Hi there

Post  Christo Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:26 am

I like what your doing with your solar flower. I might be able to use it for heating my pool. Good luck! Very Happy
    Diane Emerson
    Diane Emerson

Post  Diane Emerson Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm

bounce I am so happy to know about your effort! I am sorry the tour through Europe didn't work out. I have decided to focus my volunteer efforts on Transition Towns, and the Solar Flower project fits right in. I will be sharing the information widely as I travel and volunteer. Thank you very much for what you are doing!!! And let me know if I can help remotely, or if you wish to try Europe again next year. I can join in if the airlines are still running.

Solar is definitely the way to go. One of my favorite gifts is a small solar torch. These things are super for traveling, light as, and cheap (now that I have found a source for them in China!)
    Warm regards,
    Diane

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:45 pm